Friday, August 9, 2013

Rodents

I'm somewhat annoyed by a FB "friend" who insists on commenting pushback shit. If you don't have anything nice to say, than don't say anything. Isn't that common knowledge?

I have a rodent problem on the farm. Woodchucks / groundhogs are eating out of the garden, pilfering chicken feed, getting a little too close to my chickens and Nigerian Dwarf goats, and digging tunnels all over, some are just too close to the house.

Apparently, I'm to try and humanely get them off my property. And take them where? To the animal shelter for them to gas and then send to a processing facility? Set them free in the woods and hope they don't find their way back?

They are nasty critters and seem like they have the balls;  if they got close enough, they wouldn't think twice about trying to bite one of my kids or my dogs. 

She throws out statements like "whatever your justification" (not "reason" because I'm apparently irrational) and "it's not my Khama" (I'm an atheist so whatever), and Buddha (again...) WTF?

These are big rats. Rats. RATS!

At least my shoot em, kill em, and throw in the woods method feeds some of the carrion birds around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment