Friday, March 14, 2014

Landscaping!

Tuesday, the landscaper came out to meet with me and talk about what I wanted to do with the gardens. 

The one in the front of the house, where the L-shaped porch is, will be cleared of bushes and whatever else is growing there and logs from the trees we had last year will be moved to the dump area. I thought I'd save money by cutting them up myself but locust wood is like iron - and it's eating up my chainsaw. 

The other area is down in my garden where I dug out the raised beds. I'm going to have it expanded like five or six times the size I have now. All they have to do is till and dig. Then add compost. 

He gave me a great price, because as he put it to his son (son is president, dad is vice), my job doesn't require any special skills but it's work he (dad) likes doing. 

Three weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment